Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wait, There's More...

I received some good feedback from the few people that read my blog while I was at OSCON and so I decided to continue posting beyond my original mandate.

I make a living from software development and so I'll keep posting about things that hover around that topic.  I work for Macadamian, a software consultancy company based in Canada, and one of my favourite things about my job there is all the opportunities to work on new technology (new to me, in the least).  So as that continues to happen, I'll publish the interesting parts here.

My posts will not be as frequent as they were in July, but I already have a few of them drafted that will be published soon.  Also, please don't be shy to leave comments to voice your opinion.  It reminds me that people are actually reading this.

    1 comment:

    1. That's awesome! I was actually thinking I'd prod you a bit to see if you'd keep posting; I really liked your OSCON musings.

      ReplyDelete